Friday, September 3, 2010

let's go ahead and do an update.

Hey to all the 3 people that look at my blog. I had 2 awesome events happen within the past couple months. Both run by Jon Shaffer and Jason Lebel, called Cerebral. They were the best at bringing out a ton of extra sound equipment and lighting that totally made the night. To all the Cerebral I got the awesome chance to play during peak hour. It was one of the best times DJing I've ever had. Here's a video of the night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKGv0NjttI

It was incredible.

Also in other news, I'm turning 21 in a few days. The fellas who run Second Saturdays were gracious enough to let me play a few days after my birthday for my birthday. So thanks to Jon Conrad and Joe Christopher to adding me to this awesome event!
Photobucket

Thanks for checking up people!

No comments:

Post a Comment