Friday, January 15, 2010

Record dig.

I didn't come home with much. But I really never have money due to still being unemployed.

Kelly Rowland: Stole.
Photobucket

I'd have to say my favorite track on this is Bear Who? Nu DnB Mix. But it's not even drum and bass. It has an nice punchy 4/4 house beat. And they just looped Kelly doing the "Note Serch." Hella dope. It's all remixes, AND it came with 2 copies.I'm gonna have to show them some love and clean them up a bit. I bought this record fully know that all the remixes could abosoutely suck. But I didn't care, Kelly is my BOO. I've had a mad crush ever since Freddy vs. Jason came out, and she had red streaks in her hair.

The B52's
Photobucket

Rock Lobster seems to go on forever, and I love it. I also have an aweome remix of Funplex, extremely dancy. But that's on mp3. Mehhhhhhhhh soooooooo not cool.


Frankie Goes To Hollywood: Welcome To The Pleasure Dome.
Photobucket

This just rules, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment