Friday, December 18, 2009

Upcoming events I will be DJing.

December 19th: Saints Never Surrender reunion show.

Photobucket

This will be my biggest gig to date, they're expecting quite a bit of people to come out. I'll be playing the nrmal shit that I play at shows...WHATEVER I WANT TO!

Then after that it's straight to Ian and Toni's for a dance party. I've been mixing like crazy ever since I got Serato Scratch Live, and this will be my first time playing for a group of people. I Don't know if I should blow my load now or wait till New Years.


December 26th: 1624!!

By far my favorite place to play. Fuck 09 and come out. Third year they've done this, this will be the second year I've DJ'd it. Should be a blast, I'll be playing Fidget/House.

Photobucket


Then finally on New Years at Meg's. I want this shit to be HYPE! I'm gonna try to borrow a strobe and fog machine. Chelsea will be in town. It's gonna be a blast.

Anyone come:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=206430034796&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment